Professional Fighters League: Everett Undefeated featherweight Andre Harrison will put his 16-0 record on the line July 29 in Everett, Wash. when he matches up against a streaking Steven Rodriguez. Harrison, one of the bright young stars of the sport dispatched former World Series of Fighting champion Lance Palmer in his last match to claim the 145-pound title. The New York native will be looking to secure the top divisional seed for the inaugural Professional Fighters League season that will kick off in January 2018. The event will be televised LIVE and FREE on NBCSN. (Click here to locate NBCSN in your channel lineup.) The July 29 event will also be available on the FITE TV app outside of the of the U.S. for $9.99.
Two distinguished welterweight veterans of mixed martial arts will join Harrison on the packed slate. Yushin Okami, a veteran of 43 MMA fights, will face a very tough Andre Lobato in the co-main event while Jake Shields will take on Danny Davis Jr. in hopes of establishing himself as a top contender in the 170-pound division heading into 2018 League play. Bruno Santos and Rex Harris will round out the live broadcast with a middleweight affair that is slated to start at 9:00 p.m. ET.
The seven-fight preliminary card will be streamed free, worldwide live on ProfessionalFightersLeague.com, via Facebook Live, the FITE TV app and on the Kiswe Mobile App beginning at 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT.
Official #PFLEverett Promo:
- Featherweight Main Event: Andre Harrison def. Steven Rodriguez via UD (49-46, 49-46, 49-46).
- Welterweight: Yushin Okami def. Andre Lobato via UD (30-27, 30-27, 30-25)
- Welterweight: Jake Shields def. Danny Davis Jr. via UD (30-24, 30-24, 30-25)
- Middleweight: Bruno Santos def. Rex Harris via UD (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Heavyweight: Josh Copeland def. Mike Kyle via UD (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
- Heavyweight: Jared Rosholt def. Nick Rossborough via UD (30-25, 30-25, 30-25).
- Lightweight: Luiz Firmino def. Eddy Ellis via TKO, Rd. 1, 1:45.
- Middleweight: Louis Taylor def. Zach Conn via UD (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Heavyweight: Jared Torgeson def. Dale Sopi via Split Decision (29-28,29-28,28-29)
- Welterweight: Miles Hunsinger def. Andy Nigretto via UD (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Welterweight: Puna Soriano def. John Gover via TKO (Strikes), Rd. 1, 2:36
#PFLEverett on ProfessionalFightersLeague.com
- #PFLEverett: MMA/DNA: Featherweight Andre Harrison
- #PFLEverett: MMA/DNA: Featherweight Steven Rodriguez
- #PFLEverett: Andre Harrison Is Going To Show Everyone Why He’s The Main Event
- #PFLEverett: Danny Davis Jr. Looking to Silence Critics At The Expense Of Jake Shields
- #PFLEverett: Steven Rodriguez Warns Andre Harrison To Be Ready For ‘Very Intense Fight’
- #PFLEverett: Josh ‘Cuddly Bear’ Copeland Looks To Maul Mike Kyle
- #PFLEverett: Brazilian Andre Lobato Is On A Mission, ‘I Came To Mess Up the MMA World’
- #PFLEverett: Nick Rossborough’s Reinvention Lies Through Jared Rosholt, ‘This Is My Time’
- #PFLEverett: Professional Fighters League Unveils 7-Fight Undercard For July Everett Event
- #PFLEverett: Andre Harrison To Headline July Everett Event
#PFLDaytona Pre-Fight Coverage
- FloCombat: Andre Harrison: Unapologetically Unbeaten
- Sherdog: Louis Taylor Embracing Uncertainty Ahead of Professional Fighters League Debut
- CombatPress: Professional Fighters League: Everett Preview and Predictions
- Sherdog: Beatdown: PFL Fighters Jake Shields, Andre Harrison
- MMA Oddsbreaker: Frank Trigg pre-fight interview with PFL: Everett’s Andre Harrison
- MMA Oddsbreaker: Andre Harrison talks Steven Rodriguez fight & Training with UFC fighters