Professional Fighters League: Everett Undefeated featherweight Andre Harrison will put his 16-0 record on the line July 29 in Everett, Wash. when he matches up against a streaking Steven Rodriguez. Harrison, one of the bright young stars of the sport dispatched former World Series of Fighting champion Lance Palmer in his last match to claim the 145-pound title. The New York native will be looking to secure the top divisional seed for the inaugural Professional Fighters League season that will kick off in January 2018. The event will be televised LIVE and FREE on NBCSN. (Click here to locate NBCSN in your channel lineup.) The July 29 event will also be available on the FITE TV app outside of the of the U.S. for $9.99.
Two distinguished welterweight veterans of mixed martial arts will join Harrison on the packed slate. Yushin Okami, a veteran of 43 MMA fights, will face a very tough Andre Lobato in the co-main event while Jake Shields will take on Danny Davis Jr. in hopes of establishing himself as a top contender in the 170-pound division heading into 2018 League play. Bruno Santos and Rex Harris will round out the live broadcast with a middleweight affair that is slated to start at 9:00 p.m. ET.
The seven-fight preliminary card will be streamed free, worldwide live on ProfessionalFightersLeague.com, via Facebook Live, the FITE TV app and on the Kiswe Mobile App beginning at 6:00 PM ET / 3:00 PM PT.
MAIN CARD (Live on NBCSN, Saturday, July 29 at 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT)
- Featherweight Main Event: Andre Harrison (145.6 lbs.) vs. Steven Rodriguez (145.2 lbs.)
- Welterweight: Yushin Okami (170.2 lbs.) vs. Andre Lobato (170.2 lbs.)
- Welterweight: Jake Shields (170.4 lbs.) vs. Danny Davis Jr. (170.4 lbs.)
- Middleweight: Rex Harris (185 lbs.) vs. Bruno Santos (185.2 lbs.)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Live on ProfessionalFightersLeague.com at 6 PM ET / 3 PM PT):
- Heavyweight: Josh Copeland (251.8 lbs.) vs. Mike Kyle (233.6 lbs.)
- Heavyweight: Jared Rosholt (255.2 lbs.) vs. Nick Rossborough (244.8 lbs.)
- Lightweight: Luiz Firmino (154.8 lbs.) vs. Eddy Ellis (155.6 lbs.)
- Middleweight: Louis Taylor (186 lbs.) vs. Zach Conn (177.4 lbs.)
- Heavyweight: Dale Sopi (266 lbs.) vs. Jared Torgeson (238.4 lbs.)
- Welterweight: Miles Hunsinger (170.6 lbs.) vs. Andy Nigretto (170.4 lbs.)
- Welterweight: Puna Soriano (186 lbs.) vs. John Gover (185.4 lbs.)
PFL: Everett Photos:
Official PFL: Everett Promo: